Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Sketches In Thyme #277

Hello again! I am back with another project to share with you!

Today is my day to be featured over on the Sketches In Thyme blog. This week I got to work with a great sketch, courtesy of Brenshevia Baker:




I must say, I love this sketch! It is not anything like I normally do, but I know I will be using it again! This layout came together so quickly for me. I am normally a slow scrapper, spending all day or longer on one layout, and I seriously had this one done in about 15 minutes. I think it took longer for my mist to dry on it than it did to actually make this layout! Of course, when you have a cute picture, and know exactly what paper strips you want to use, that helps! That is what normally takes me a lot of time!

My paper strips are both from Simple Stories - the mint green and black dot is from the "I Am" collection, and the black and white is from "The Story Of Us" - both scraps from my stash. I stamped the title using a stamp set from Elle's Studio, and I die cut the hearts from a piece of gold glitter paper. I finished it off with a few splatters of gold Heidi Shine. So quick and easy, and one of my favorite layouts ever!

Be sure to stop by Sketches In Thyme for inspiration every single day of the week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I totally agree with you 100% what a lovable layout featuring one super cute ADA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful. Loved reading about your process- what a great LO-- I love it, and I soooo get what you mean about being a slow scrapper. Ada is precious!! WTG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout and an interesting sketch too. Yes this would not be one I would be drawn too but could see how it would go fast. This layout would also be cool for some of those papers out there that you might want to show off :)The photo is precious and she is getting so big too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful, Lori!! Love the sparkle and misting!

    ReplyDelete