Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Try Stampin - Or Not - On Tuesday #320

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope your week is off to a good start!

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday  has a new sketch posted today! This week's sketch is courtesy of Vicki with the optional theme of "May Days".





I went with a baby boy card this week. The square on this sketch was perfect for 2x2 squares that come in the Simple Stories Snap packs. Everything on this card is from the snap pack - the background is a 4x6 card cut down, the polka dot square is one of the 3x3 cards, and the embellishments are all from the embellishment pack. This card came together really quickly, and it is one of my favorites!

I know this is a sketch that I will be using again. Why don't you give it a try and join us? You have two weeks to play along, and you can enter on the Try Stampin' blog or on our Facebook page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I have so many of those little cards too; thanks for the great ideas to use them on cards. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and a cute baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a simple sketch and you turned it into something super cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I soooo love this card Lori! The wee details are adorable, and the colours are perfect. Lucky recipient! TYFS the little sketch and gem of a card!

    ReplyDelete