Sunday, June 18, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #15

Hello, scrappy friends! Happy Sunday to you!

We have a new challenge for you today at Christmas Card Challenges!  Our only requirement is that you make a Christmas/Holiday card. We do offer an optional challenge - in case you need some extra inspiration. This week our optional challenge is an inspiration photo challenge:




I have had this wreath stamp from Close To My Heart for ages! I think it might have been one of the first sets I ever bought from them. I have used it a few times before and it is a favorite. 

I stamped the wreath in Topiary and then added red glitter glue for the berries. The papers are from Pink Paislee's Yuletide collection.

Head on over to Christmas Card Challenges to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!



2 comments: