Thursday, June 1, 2017

LTCCB #11 - June Anything Goes

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here.

The start of a new month means we have a new challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog today. Our challenges are always "Anything Goes" and any kind of craft project is welcome!

I have made a card for my project this month.


I used these Close To My Heart papers on a card earlier this week, and thought they were so pretty together that I decided to make another card using them!  Then sentiment is from a Sizzix stamp and die set. A pretty quick and easy card ready to be sent out!

Head on over to LTCCB to see the projects from the rest of the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: