Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer Days

Hello again! This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketches In Thyme PL Style reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I am back to share my take on the June Tic Tac Toe challenge at Soul Scrappers. The line that I chose to use from the Tic Tac Toe board was - kraft cardstock, chevrons, and circles, three of my favorite things to use when I scrap!


I don't know why I always have a hard time photographing a layout when I have used kraft paper! I never can seem to get the true color of it to come through.

The blue chevron paper is from a paper pack that I picked up at Tuesday Morning. There was no labels on it, so I have no idea where it is from. The circles were all cut from an old My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad called "Summer Splash" - which I am happy to say that it is all used up! I just love the bright, summery colors in this collection. I'm a little sad to see it go, but happy that I now have a place for a new paper pad to take it's place!

This layout was based off of this sketch from the June 2017 PageMaps:


Head on over to Soul Scrappers and check out the fun challenges we have going on now. Soul Scrappers is a great group with tons of inspiration! We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with that PageMap, Lori! I love your mix of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bright, chipper papers just MAKE this LO! I love the circles and the sweet water fun pic, too. Kids adore water, don't they?? Those great memories deserve great LOs. :) TYFS

    ReplyDelete