Sunday, July 30, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #18

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Lasting Memories reveal, please scroll down or go here.

We have a new challenge up at Christmas Card Challenges today. Our only rule is to make a Christmas/Holiday card, but we do offer an optional challenge if you need a little inspiration. This week's challenge is a photo inspiration challenge:





Since I love snowmen - this challenge was an easy one! I used a pre-colored image from Imagine That! by Kris called Snowman Trio. Pre-colored images are a great way to make a super cute, super quick card! The papers that I used are from Crate Paper's - Bundled Up - 6x6 paper pad. The colors in the papers were a perfect match to the colors in the digi stamp.

Head on over to Christmas Card Challenges to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you get a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day


No comments:

Post a Comment