Saturday, September 30, 2017

CCAYR - October Challenge - Monochromatic Browns

Hello, scrappy friends! I hope you are having a good weekend. We are having gorgeous weather here in the middle of the US and I am lovin' it!

It's (almost) October 1st - can you believe that? It always seems like once October hits that it's no time until the holidays are here - time seems to go by even faster! If you are like me and trying to get your Christmas cards done before the holiday season, then check out our October challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round! This month our challenge is - monochromatic browns:


I used an old Echo Park Christmas collection called "This and That Christmas" for this card. I die cut the Santa out of one of the papers and matted it on a scalloped circle and then again on the wood paper. I embossed the main panel with my Swiss dot embossing folder. I can't decide if I should add three enamel dots at the bottom or not...what do you think?

Head on over to CCAYR  to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We would love to see your take on this challenge, so I hope you play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by! The first of the month is always super busy here on my blog so I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

1 comment: