Saturday, September 2, 2017

Hiding In My Craft Room #316 - Fall Colors

Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! I hope your weekend is off to a good start! My oldest son is home from college for the long weekend and I am enjoying getting to hear all about his first two weeks!

There's a new challenge posted today at Hiding In My Craft Room. Since it's the first Saturday of the month we have a color challenge for you. Use fall colors on your project.


This week our sponsor is Digital Delights and we were all given this cute little "Bee Afraid" image to work with.


I'm hoping that since Halloween is in the fall, and since we had a Halloween image to work with, that these colors will work all right for "fall" colors! I had these papers still out on my desk from last week's card and thought they would work well for this card, as well. I colored this little guy with colored pencils and I added in a touch of Wink Of Stella to his wings to make them sparkle.

Be sure to stop by the Hiding In My Craft Room blog to see how the rest of the design team used this cute little bee image in their projects. I can't wait to see your fall color creations linked up on the blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card and I think the colors are perfect for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete