Saturday, September 9, 2017

HIMCR #317 - Super Scraps Saturday

Hi, guys! It's Saturday and that means we have a new challenge posted over at Hiding In My Craft Room.

It's the second Saturday of the month, so our challenge is one of my favorites - Super Scraps Saturday. This week Oddball Art is our sponsor, and I had the pleasure of working with their Kawaii Hearts Image No. 26 digi stamp.




I think these little hanging hearts made me think of a baby mobile - which put me in the mood to make another baby card! I've had these scraps from my granddaughter's first-year album that I have been working on and thought they would perfect for this card. I colored the hearts with my Prima watercolor pencils.

I think these hearts are so cute and could work for so many occasions.  I know I will be using them again!

Be sure to stop by the Hiding In My Craft Room blog to see the cards from the rest of the design team. Why don't you get out your scraps and put them to use this week? I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment