Saturday, September 23, 2017

HIMCR #319 - Any Holiday

Hello, everyone! Good Saturday morning to you! I hope that your weekend is off to a good start. I have been battling a cold for the last week and I think I am finally feeling better this morning. Now that I am feeling better I hope to get lots of scrappy things done!

Today at Hiding In My Craft Room our challenge is "Any Holiday", and since Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I would make another Halloween card. This week's sponsor is Hiding In My Craft Room and the giveaway is a Cricut Cartridge.


For this card, I have used papers from Doodlebugs - Boos and Brews - 6x6 paper pad and the image is "Boo Ghost" from Bugaboo Stamps. This little ghost is one of my favorites - who could really be scared of him with a smile like that?!

Head on over to HIMCR to see which holiday the rest of the design chose. For your chance at the Cricut Cartridge, be sure to link up your "any holiday" projects by Saturday the 30th at 2 a.m. CST.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment