Sunday, September 3, 2017

Lasting Memories #360 - Stripes

Hello and Happy Sunday! We are in the middle of a long weekend and I am enjoying every minute of it! After having several below average days - temperature wise - we are supposed to be back up into the upper 80's and 90's today and tomorrow. Only fitting for this holiday weekend!

There is a new challenge posted today at Lasting Memories. Our theme for September is "All About Patterns" and this week we are featuring stripes!


This layout is of Miss Ada when she was learning to swim this summer. Once she set her mind to it there was no stopping her! She couldn't wait to be able to jump off of the deck into the pool. Pops was right there to catch her every time until she decided she could do it on her own. (You can't see him in the photos, but he was always right there if she needed him, which, of course, she didn't!)

I used papers and stickers from Echo Park's "Hello Summer" collection, and I based my layout off of Sketch #288 from last month at Sketches In Thyme:


I am participating in a pretty fun game in the Inspired By Memories Facebook group. It's a little detailed, so I won't go into a lot of the details right not, but for this first week I needed to use: 1 circle, 2 embellishment clusters, 3 hearts, and 4 photos. I'll give more information on it with my layout for next week  - I think it will be easier to understand then.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to see the gorgeous layouts from the rest of the design team. So much inspiration over there!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments: