Friday, September 1, 2017

LTSCB #101 - Anything Goes

Hello again crafty friends! This is my third post of the day, so if you are looking for my Christmas Cards All Year Round Reveal, you can find it here. If you're looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, you can find it here.

We have gone back to posting once a month, on the first, at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog, so you will be seeing twice this inspiration over there today! Our challenge for September is "Anything Goes".

I had the pleasure of working with Happy Birthday set from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I absolutely love this sentiment!


I used Shimelle's "True Stories" 6x6 paper pad. I fussy cut two of the red flowers from one of the papers to add to opposite corners. I love how this card turned out!

Head on over to LTSCB to see the wonderful projects from the rest of the design team. I would love it if you played along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be right back with another project to share!

3 comments:

  1. I just saw these words on a sign yesterday. I don't think I've seen them before that. What a lovely card! Perfectly embellished! Happy Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful!! Such a great sentiment and your design really lets is shine! Love the papers you used, too.

    ReplyDelete