Monday, September 11, 2017

Make It Monday #96 at The Memory Nest

Hello and Happy Monday! I don't know about you, but that weekend felt just about non-existent to me! How can they go by so fast?!

It's Make It Monday #96 at The Memory Nest today and Leslie has created a one photo sketch for us to work with. Of course, you could always add more photos if you wanted!




I have used the Simple Stories - Domestic Bliss - collection for this layout. I thought the papers were perfect for this photo of Ada. We were at my aunt's house for a visit and Ada had made herself busy coloring. She just looked too cute, sitting there on the floor, for me not to snap a photo!

I tried adding a few other embellishments, but it just made the layout look off balance and my daughter even said she liked it better like it is here, so that is what I went with!

Be sure to check out The Memory Nest to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. Be sure to link up your layouts - I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Really perfect take on that sketch, Lori! I LOVE your mix of patterned papers and wonderful title! :)

    ReplyDelete