Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #51

Hello, hello! Happy Wednesday! It's the middle of the week and we are headed towards the weekend - which is a good thing because this week is feeling long!

We have a new sketch posted today at Paper Play Sketches. Janis has created another great sketch for us to work with:



I have used Fancy Pants' - Golden Days - collection for this card. Now that I look at it I wish I had switched the floral paper and the pink paper...maybe I'll make up another card with it that way. The sentiment is from an Art C stamp and cut set. There's not really a name on this set, but it is one of my favorites!

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be right back with another card to share!

1 comment: