Monday, September 18, 2017

Sending You....


Hello, hello scrappy friends! Good Monday morning to you! Are we ready for a brand new week to start? I hope so because it is here - ready or not!

Today is the full card design team reveal at Stick It Down. Here is the sketch that we had to work with, courtesy of Laura Rumble:




When I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use the clouds that were in the sketch. That led me to this Hero Arts sentiment from one of the stamp sets that I had, and I thought a great big sunshine was in order!

I die cut a pinked circle and a little bit smaller circle to make the sunshine. I die cut the clouds using a die from My Favorite Things. Once they were die cut I ran them through my Cuttlebug machine, using my swiss dot embossing folder. I added a few sequins to finish it off. I'm hoping it will bring a little bit of sunshine to someone's day!

Be sure to stop by the Stick It Down blog to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the sketch. I would love to see your take on it, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment