Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #106

Hello, again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you're looking for my Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Sketch N Scrap has posted the last card sketch of the month over on the blog today. This great sketch is courtesy of Lisa, and it I love it!



I have used an old Echo Park 6x6 paper pad - Sweet Day - for this card. This paper pad has been in my stash for a long time and has barely been used. I've been trying to work through some of my older 6x6 pads to justify buying some new ones. I love the more muted colors in this collection - so pretty.

The sentiment is from The Project Bin and is called - #BFF. There are so many great sentiments in this set.

Our Back to School Crop is going on now over on our Facebook Events page. Two challenges have already been posted and there will be two more posted this weekend. Come on over and join the fun!

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the fabulous cards from the rest of the design team. You have until September 30th to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing card Lori! This paper pad is one of my favs and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment!! I love those papers!!

    ReplyDelete