Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Ch #52 - "K" is for Kite

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you're looking for my Paper Play Sketches reveal, please scroll down or go here.


I have some exciting news to share with you - I am joining the Sunny Day Crafting Design Team! It's a great weekly challenge blog and any type of crafty project is accepted as long as it fits the challenge. I am on the "yellow" team and will be posting my projects every other week starting with this week's challenge.

We are working our way through the alphabet and this week's letter is "K" and our challenge is to use a kite on your project.


I have had this kite paper from an old My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad (Lime Twist) forever and didn't think that I would it ever get used. It and the background paper were seriously the last two papers that I had left in that paper pad. I was so happy when I saw this challenge and new that I could once and for all get that paper pad used up, and maybe brighten someone's day, too!

Head on over and check out the Sunny Day Crafting blog. I would love it if you played along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love this kite card. The image and papers are perfect. Thanks for being a part of our DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, you are really busy with design team projects!
    Nice card, thanks for sharing and inspiring. I have that paper pad too.

    ReplyDelete