Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #232



Hello again! This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday reveal, please scroll on down or go here.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has posted a new sketch for this week and I can't wait to see what you create using it!



I decided it was time to break into my Close To My Heart's -Workshops Your Way - Beary Christmas card kit. Wow - that was a mouthful! 

I embossed the background with my swiss dot embossing folder, then added the pretty papers on top. It's a little hard to see in the photo but I did add in the silver glitter paper for my strips. I added a few red gems under the sentiment to dress it up a bit.

Be sure to check out Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow for the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. I do hope you have time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment