Sunday, October 22, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #24

Hello, again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Lasting Memories reveal, please scroll down or go here.

We have a new challenge for you today at Christmas Card Challenges. Our rules are pretty simple - create a Christmas/holiday card. If you need a little extra inspiration then we offer up an optional challenge for you. This week is an inspiration photo.




When I first saw the inspiration photo I immediately thought of the Close To My Heart - Very Merry - stamp set. The writing is almost exactly the same and I thought the little pine sprigs and berries matched pretty well, too.

The paper that I have used is from a Paper Studio 6x6 paper pad. The cover is now missing, so I'm not sure what the name of it is. I really thought it would be a paper that went into a giveaway pile or the throw-away pile, but I really love how this turned out!. I just may have to make another card like this one to get it used up!

The red bow I picked up at Dollar Tree last week. I thought they might come in handy in my December Daily this year and I really think it is the perfect accent! It does make the card a little on the bulky side, so this card will be given with a gift or sent in a bubble envelope!

Head on over to Christmas Card Challenges to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on the cute bow! It really sets off this pretty design. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete