Saturday, October 14, 2017

HIMCR #322 - Super Scraps Saturday

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Today is Super Scraps Saturday at Hiding In My Craft Room - one of my favorite challenge weeks! I love that this challenge makes me look through my scraps and get them used up!


This week we are working with images from MHK Designs and I chose the super cute Simply Santa digital  set.


I just gotta say - I love this image! I know this Santa will be showing up on quite a few of my cards this year - and in years to come! 

When I looked through my scraps of Christmas paper, I came across this old Authentique collection - I'm not even sure what it is called and all I have left are bits and pieces and nothing with the name on it. I thought the papers were a good match for this Santa.

Head on over to HIMCR to see the wonderful creations from the rest of the design team. I can't wait to see what you create for our challenge this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment