Sunday, October 22, 2017

LM #367 - Stamping With Something Other Than A Stamp

Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you. I hope that you are enjoying your weekend. Ours has been very quiet, which is really nice once in a while!

We have a new challenge at Lasting Memories today. Our theme for October has been "Around the House" and the last challenge of the month is - Stamp with something other than a stamp.

I have used a jar lid to stamp my circles and a pencil eraser to stamp my dots.


I knew I wanted to use these photos of Shane and when I saw this sketch I thought it would be perfect for what I wanted to do.


I did add in the stamped circles to go around the title and the journaling, and my elements are more on a diagonal than up and down, but I think it works.

Here's a close up of some of the stamping. 


Since my photos were pretty neutral I wanted  to add in a few pops of color. I had these papers in my new 100 Patterned Paper Challenge box, and they are what determined the color combo of this layout. Since I only used little strips of each paper they will all go back into my box to be used again. I will have more on my new 100 Patterned Paper Challenge a little later this week.

Head on over to Lasting Memories to see the awesome inspiration from the Design Team. They have some very creative was to stamp with something other than a stamp!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout Lori....love the colour scheme and your stamping is perfect for the design!

    ReplyDelete