Saturday, October 14, 2017

Sketch N Scrap WCMD Sketch #2


Happy Saturday, scrappy friends! I am so happy that it is the weekend - I have high hopes of having lots of scrappy time!

We are celebrating World Card Making Day all month long at Sketch N Scrap and today we have our second exclusive card sketch posted on the blog. Heather has created a fun sketch for us to work with and it has lots of possibilities.



I have created a fall card for this sketch. I haven't made nearly enough of these type cards this year and I really like how this one turned out. I have used Bella Blvd papers from a couple of different collections for this card. I really tried to stamp a leaf for the focal piece, but it just didn't look right, so I punched a circle out of the same paper as the background and it was perfect!

Head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to create with us this month!

Also, on our Facebook page, our Fall Fun Crop is in full swing. We will be posting our 3rd challenge over there today, so be sure to check it out, as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back a little later with another project to share with you, so stay tuned!

2 comments: