Saturday, October 28, 2017

Sketch N Scrap World Card Making Day Sketch #4

Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! I can't believe that this is the last weekend of October and Halloween is just a few days away. Where did October go?! It always seems like once Halloween hits that time is just a blur until after the holidays.

Sketch N Scrap has one more card sketch for you today in honor of World Card Making Day. We have celebrated this fun day all month long and I am going to miss the weekly sketches! Lisa has created another great sketch for us to work with today:


I can already tell that I will be using this sketch for a Christmas card or two, but for today I have another Halloween card for you:


For this card, I have used an older Bo Bunny collection - Boo Crew - I think...

My scalloped circle dies are still missing - I really thought they would have turned up by now, but no such luck yet. I hope that doesn't mean that they somehow made it to the trash can...surely I would have noticed if the whole package had gone in the trash!

Anyway, instead of a scalloped circle, I just used a pinked circle die and it works just as well. The little witch is die cut from one of the patterned papers.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us. You have until October 31st at 9:55 P.M. CST to join in the fun.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back a little later today to share one more Halloween card with you!

1 comment:

  1. I remember this line! Loved it! It was a good one and your card is super adorable! Love how you used the white pen to outline the papers!

    ReplyDelete