Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Sketches In Thyme #297

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Today is my day to be featured on the Sketches In Thyme blog with my take on sketch #297, courtesy of Shawn:




I decided to use a single photo in place of the two 3x3 photos and I made the layers behind the photo a little bigger. I used Close To My Heart's - Some Kind Of Wonderful - collection (the black and white papers for the background) and the 6x6 papers are from American Crafts - Everyday - 6x6 paper pad. The stickers are also from American Crafts.

I did something that I don't normally do and that is I didn't really add a big title to my layout. I figured the "love you" sticker said all I needed to say about this photo of Abby and Ada.

Be sure to check out Sketches In Thyme. We have design team inspiration every single day of the week! I am offering up the prize this month, so come on over and play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment