Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sketches In Thyme PL Style #87

I am back with my last project of the day. The first of the month is always a busy time around here on the ol' blog!

We have a new sketch posted over at Sketches In Thyme PL Style. Lisa has created a great sketch that can be used for a filler card or for a title card:



I have created a filler card using Simple Stories - Hello Fall - collection. The colors in this collection are perfect for the photos of when Abby and Shawn took Ada to the pumpkin patch last year. I will have the complete layout on the 15th with the reveal of that sketch. 

Head on over to the Sketches In Thyme PL Style blog to see how the rest of the design team interpreted this sketch. I would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment