Monday, October 16, 2017

Use Your Stuff #284 - Tis The Season For Pumpkin Spice

Hello, everyone! Good Monday morning to you! I hope that you had a good weekend. Mine went by way too fast, but it was filled with lots of great family time.

We have a new challenge for you at Use Your Stuff and yours truly is the hostess for this week's challenge! The challenge is "Tis the season for pumpkin spice - use orange (a little or a lot) on your project OR use a pumpkin on your project".


I have used a little bit of orange on my card for this week. I used up some more scraps from the Pink Paislee - Prairie Hill - papers that I had used for this card earlier in the month. I am really trying to use the scraps from the papers that I cut into instead of just adding them to my scrap box. So far I've done pretty well!

It's a little hard to see in the photo, but I did emboss the bottom half of my card with my swiss dot embossing folder.

I based this card off of this sketch that Creative Scrappers posted for WCMD.


Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see how the rest of the design team interpreted my challenge. I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment