Friday, November 17, 2017

Sketches In Thyme #301

Hello, hello! Happy Friday to you! I hope you have had a good week and are ready for the weekend!

Today is my day to be featured over at Sketches In Thyme with my take on sketch #301, courtesy of Brenshevia:





I have had these photos of Ada from Christmas Eve 2015 sitting out on my desk for a while just waiting to be scrapped. This fun sketch was perfect of them. I have used a mix of papers from Bella Blvd's "Christmas Cheer" and "Make It Merry" collections. 

My journaling is on the tag that is stuck behind the photos. It says - Ada wasn't too sure about these moving reindeer at Jenny and Art's house. She was quite intrigued by them and kept wanting to go outside and look at them, but she sure didn't want to get too close!

She could barely enjoy the Christmas party for wondering about these deer! I'm sure they were a little strange to her 2 year old mind!

Be sure to check out Sketches In Thyme all month long for more inspiration from the design team. We hope you can find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment