Monday, November 20, 2017

Stick It Down November Card DT Reveal

Hello, hello! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you had a good weekend and are ready for the new week. 

Today is the full card design team reveal at Stick It Down. Here's a reminder of what the sketch looks like:



For my card, I decided to dust off my bow die and use it on this card. I don't know why I don't use it more often - I always love the end result!

I used my argyle embossing folder and since the bow was on the bigger side I decided to leave off the sentiment and just stamp something on the inside.


Head on over to Stick It Down to see the wonderful cards from the rest of the design team. You have until the end of the month to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful with the embossing and love that bow, Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this card! The punch of color from your paper bow is perfect, Lori!!

    ReplyDelete