Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Try Stampin' On Tuesday #348

Hello, everyone! Good Tuesday morning to you! I hope that your week is off to a good start.

We have a brand new sketch for you today at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. This week's sketch is courtesy of Vicki and our optional challenge is - from plain to fancy.


For my card, I used the argyle embossing folder for my main panel. I always reach for my swiss dot embossing folder, but made it a point this time to use something different and I love the way that it turned out!

The banner stamp and the sentiment are both from Close To My Heart's - Joyful Tidings Workshop Your Way (B1578) - stamp set. I love this stamp set and I know I will be using it a lot more this holiday season.

Head on over to Try Stampin' On Tuesday to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us! You can link up with our challenge on the blog here or on our Facebook page here. You have two weeks to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment