Monday, November 20, 2017

UYS #289 - Thankful

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Stick It Down reveal, please scroll down or go here.

We have a new challenge today over at Use Your Stuff. This week Heather is challenging us to create a project about what we are thankful for.


I always love these types of challenges because I have so much to be thankful for. One thing that I am so thankful for is my good friends and what better time to tell them how much I appreciate them than this time of year. This card will be going in the mail to - hopefully - brighten someone's day.

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. We hope you have some time to play along with us this week! We would love to see what you are thankful for!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment