Saturday, December 2, 2017

HIMCR #329 - Christmas Colors

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope that your weekend is off to a good start. We are getting ready to go celebrate my granddaughter's 4th birthday today. Where in the world did the last 4 years go?!

We have a great new challenge for you today at Hiding In My Craft Room. It's the first Saturday of the month and that means we have a color challenge for you today. Just use Christmas colors for your project.

Our sponsor for this week is The Paper Shelter and the prize is a $15 gift certificate to their store.


The design team was given a couple of different digital papers and images from The Paper Shelter to work with this week. Here is what I came up with:


I made a square card - which I don't normally do. It's fun to work with a different style once in a while. The image that I used was pre-colored, so after I printed it out, I fussy cut it and added it to some foam tape to give it a little dimension.

Head on over to HIMCR to see the beautiful work from the design team. We would love it if you played along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment