Friday, December 29, 2017

I'm so excited!!!

Hello, everyone! Happy Friday to you! I can't believe that our Christmas break is almost over! It has been so nice, but I am looking forward to the new year!



I am so excited to share with you that I am a Master Forger for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog!

I have been a follower of theirs for quite a while now and I love what they are all about. If you have followed my blog for any time at all, then you know I am passionate about using up my stash and the Counterfeit Kits Challenge is a great way to do just that! If you're not familiar with them, here is how it works.

Each month we create a personalized kit based off of a past kit from one of the kit clubs that are so popular right now. Our kit is created with things that we already have in our stash. Maybe we have the same paper or something similar, or maybe we have just taken inspiration from their kit and created our own. Then we challenge one another to actually use those kits.

This is a great way to scrap if you don't have a lot of time - make up a kit and then when you have a couple of minutes to sit down and scrap you are good to go!

I have had so much fun putting together my kit for January and can't wait to reveal it to you all on the first!

Head on over to Counterfeit Kit Challenge to meet the rest of the new Master Forgers for 2018 and have a look around. I hope you'll be inspired to play along with us in 2018!

2 comments: