Sunday, December 3, 2017

Lasting Memories #373 - Winter/December Holiday Traditions - Sketch Challenge

Hello, everyone! I am running just a little bit behind getting my layout up for today's challenge at Lasting Memories.

This month our challenges are courtesy of DT Sandy and our theme is - Winter/December Holiday traditions and this week we have a sketch challenge! The sketch is courtesy of Laura Whitaker:



I wanted to use a photo of Scott and I with the boys from last Christmas and I didn't want to - or more like couldn't - cut it into a circle, so I used the circles as a sort of mat for my photo instead.

The background paper is from my 100 patterned paper challenge pile, and is from an old Lilybee collection - Buttercup. All of the other papers are from Bella Blvd's - Holly Jolly - collection. I added in a stamped Christmas tree that I had on my desk. I think I may go back and add in some enamel dots scattered around the layout...what do you think? Would it be circle overload?

Be sure to stop by Lasting Memories to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you adapted the sketch to make it your own! Great family photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete