Sunday, December 10, 2017

LM #374 - Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend. Ours has been pretty quiet - which is really nice once in a while!

We have a new challenge for you today at Lasting Memories. Our theme for the month is "Winter/December Holiday Traditions" and this week our challenge is a tic tac toe challenge. Create a Winter/December Holiday layout and use the following tic tac toe board. Use the items in any row going up and down, across, or diagonally.



Doing a December Daily this year has really had me thinking about different stories and things that I want to be sure and get pictures of this holiday season. Ada loves to look at all of the ornaments on the tree. I'll find her at least once a day just looking at the tree and really looking at the ornaments. Every time that I ask her which ornament is her favorite, she always picks this pink lollipop that I got in our family ornament exchange in 2012. Since Ada always helps us decorate the tree, I thought it would be fun to start a new tradition of asking her which ornament is her favorite and see which one she picks each year.

I have used the last row on the tic tac toe board - sequins, stars, and wood veneer. The papers are from Doodlebug Designs "Sugarplum" collection - I just love those little ornaments and the non traditional colors on this layout! I have used acrylic stars from Elle's Studio, wood veneer from Hobby Lobby and Studio Calico, and the sequins have been in my stash for a long time!

The ornament paper and the pink striped paper were in my 100 Patterned Paper Challenge box, so that is two more papers that I got used up!

Head on over to Lasting Memories to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I know it's a busy time of year, but I do hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: