Friday, December 1, 2017

LTCCB #17 - Anything Goes

Hello again! I am back with my third project of the day! If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here. If you are looking for  my LTSCB reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Love To Craft Challenge Blog has their December challenge posted today. Our challenges are always "Anything Goes" and you can enter any type of craft project you would like! I have another Christmas card for you today.


I pulled out my Doodlebug Designs - Here Comes Santa Claus - 6x6 paper pad and went to work. This is one of my favorite papers from that collection, so any time I can use it, you know I will!

I based my card off of this card sketch from Pagemaps:


I embossed the white cardstock piece at the top with my swiss dot embossing folder and I was going to add a sentiment to the front, but I just couldn't get anything to work. The little tree is a sticker from the same collection matted onto a die cut pinked circle. I love the way this card turned out!

Be sure to stop by the LTCCB to see the wonderful projects from the rest of the design team. I hope in this busy holiday season that you make some time to get scrappy!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment