Friday, December 1, 2017

Sketches In Thyme PL Style #91

Hello again! I am back with my fourth post of the day. The first is always a busy day around here!

We have a new sketch posted today at Sketches In Thyme PL Style. Our first sketch for December is courtesy of Shawn and of course, I had to make a card for my December Daily. Here's a look at the sketch:



Since this will probably be a journaling card for when we put up our tree, I substituted circles for the triangles. I thought the circles fit the better for what I was going for. I stamped the "(heart)this tradition" onto one of the labels that I had already die cut and added it one of the circles. My journaling will be added a little later when I actually put this spread together.

Head on over to Sketches In Thyme PL Style to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the sketch. I know it's a busy month, but I do hope you find some time to get scrappy!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment