Monday, December 4, 2017

Use Your Stuff #291 - Woodgrain

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you had a good weekend and are ready for the new week.

We have a new challenge for you today at Use Your Stuff. This week Gail is challenging us to use some woodgrain in our projects. This could be paper, wood pieces, or woodgrain embossing folders.

Here is the card that I have created:


Hey, I've created something other than a Christmas card! It seems like those are the only types of cards that I have made these last couple of months! It was nice to create something different for a change.

I've used papers from Simple Stories - Homespun 6x6 paper pad - the first collection that I thought of when I saw this challenge. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set - CL582 - and stamped in versamark ink and heat embossed with Zing white embossing powder. I added a button from my stash to finish it off.

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the beautiful woodgrain projects from the rest of the design team. We hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment