Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #252

Hello, everyone! I hope you're having a good day. We are getting so much rain today - ugh! Don't get me wrong, it's nice to be getting the rain because we are in a moderate drought around here, but not this much all at once!  Our yard is literally standing in water in areas and we're not supposed to get much of a break until the weekend. 

Today I am sharing the latest card sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:



With all of the rain today and just being tired of winter in general, I decided to make a "hello spring" card. I'll just create my own kind of sunshine!

I've used Echo Park's - Sweet Day - 6x6 paper pad for this card. I am so close to using this paper pad up so you may be seeing it in an upcoming project or two!

I made my own polaroid style die cut by die cutting a square out of the green paper and the cutting around it leaving the bottom edge a little larger than the rest. Then, I put the floral paper behind that. I dug out a super old tiny flower punch for my flowers and added a little pearl to the center of each one. I didn't have any springtime sentiments in my stamps, so I printed the sentiment off of my computer.

The full design team reveal will be up on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog tomorrow along with last week's top 3 picks. We hope you have some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment