Saturday, February 10, 2018

HIMCR #339 - Super Scraps Saturday

Hello and Happy Saturday! We have made it around to the weekend again - thank goodness! This past week seemed extra long to me and I am ready for some do-nothing days. We are supposed to get a little freezing rain today, so that is the perfect excuse to stay in and scrap!

We have a new challenge for you today at Hiding In My Craft Room. This week is Super Scraps Saturday - so get those scraps out and use them on your project.

Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments Designs and the prize is 3 digital images from their store.


I had the pleasure of working with the Lola - Basket of Hearts image this week.


There's something about those big eyes that just makes me smile!

I had a scrap of red paper out on my desk and the blue piece I found in my scrap pile and it was a good match to the color I made Lola's dress. I embossed the background with a big dot embossing folder because I can't seem to leave anything white plain these days.

Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room to see the projects from the rest of the design team. We hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment