Tuesday, March 6, 2018

So Much Joy...

Hi, guys! I thought I would pop back in here really quickly and share another layout with you.

Libby over at Soul Scrappers has posted the new single page sketch challenge for March and I had a lot of fun playing along with it. The sketch has lots of layers behind the photo - which I am really liking to do right now.


I still had my February Doubleshot Kit from The Scraproom out and I thought the papers from PhotoPlay Paper's - Boys Rules - collection would be great for this older photo of Shane (that I may or may not have already scrapped - I can't remember!). 

I really love the blue and green papers that came in the kit, but I felt my layout needed a bit more color. Since the sticker sheet was full of yellow and orange stickers, I dug through my Echo Park stash and found some yellow and orange scraps that matched perfectly. I also pulled some stickers from Echo Park's  - A Boy's Life - collection to give me more embellishments to work with. 


I popped the banner sticker up on some foam tape to give it a little dimension.


The darker blues in the two collections are slightly different - one is more navy and the other a little brighter blue but on the actual layout, they really don't look that far off!

Head on over to Soul Scrappers and check out all of the monthly challenges. We would love to have you join us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout... and really do love all the layers! :)

    ReplyDelete