Saturday, April 7, 2018

HIMCR #347 - Spring Is In The Air - Color Challenge

Hello, hello! I hope that your weekend is off to a good start.

Today is the start of a new challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room. It's the first Saturday of the month and that means a color challenge. This week we want to see spring colors on your projects.

Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments Designs and the giveaway is 3 digital images from their store.


For my card, I went with a little brighter colors than the typical pastels for spring, but I think they still work.


This week I had the pleasure of working with the "Lilly" image from Crafty Sentiments Designs. I think she is just so cute. I used some of the paper scraps that I had included my Counterfeit Kit this month. You can read more about my kit here.

I based my card off of this older sketch from The Paper Players blog:


Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room to see the projects from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment: