Thursday, April 12, 2018

Little Miss Egg Hunter - April Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1

Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! I hope you have all been doing well.

The first challenge of the month is posted over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge today, and Tina is challenging us to create an Easter themed project.


This layout is of Miss Ada during our Easter egg hunt last year. We decided to "hide" the eggs in our field and she was having so much fun running around looking for them. These photos of her amongst a little patch of wildflowers are my favorite from that day, but when I stepped on a snake and screamed, the egg hunt was over! We all headed back to the house and decided to keep the egg hunts in the yard from now on!

Everything I used on this layout is from my kit this month, with the exception of the alphas and the little metal dots. I am so happy to be getting this kit used up!

Be sure to check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog to see how the projects from the other design team members. We would love to see your kits and your take on our challenges.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!








1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Lori! Love all those doodled paper strips and arch!

    ReplyDelete