Sunday, April 1, 2018

LTSCB #108 - April Showers Bring May Flowers

Hello, hello! I am back with my third post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal or the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog hop, just scroll on down.

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog has the April challenge posted today. This month our challenge is - April Showers Bring May Flowers.

We are once again using a stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. For my card, I am using the - Pretty Posies - stamp set.


I stamped the small flower onto a couple of different pink patterned paper and then fussy cut them out. I popped up each of the light pink flowers with some foam tape and added a gem to the center of each of those flowers.

I stamped the sentiment on a piece of green paper, but I kind of wish I would have kept it all pink...maybe I'll go back and change it...we shall see.

I embossed the white panel with my Swiss dot embossing folder and outlined the edges of it with my black pen. I wrapped some white string around my card front and tied it in a bow. I really like the look of the white string on top of the white panel and it looks a lot better than anything else I tried!

Head on over to LTSCB to see the beautiful work from the rest of the design team. We would love to see your take on this month's challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I will be right back with another project to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with those stamped flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Lori so pretty and sweet :) That border is a great way to show off those stamped flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Pink and green is my favorite card color combo, so I think you should leave the green. : ) But I bet it would look pretty all in pink as well.

    ReplyDelete