Sunday, April 15, 2018

Scribbles Designs Challenge #64 - Favoring the Feminine

Hello, again! If you're looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, scroll on down or go here.


Scribble Designs Challenge Blog has a new challenge starting today and this time we are "Favoring the Feminine". Make your project girly in some nature - use florals, laces, ribbons or other items suitable for a feminine card or project.


For my card, I have used #629 - Flower 9  from the Scribbles Designs store.

I wanted the image to be pretty bold, so I went with red, and I am pleased with how it turned out! The sentiment is from Close To My Heart (A1189 -Short and Sweet).

Head on over to Scribbles Designs to see the awesome projects from the rest of the design team. We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment