Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #265


Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a good start! We are on day 2 of summer vacation and after a day of running errands yesterday it feels good to just stay home and relax today.

I thought I would share my take on this week's sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Michelle has created another fun sketch for us to work with:




I am getting ready to go to a baby shower for my niece this weekend and I thought a baby card was in order.

For my card, I have used Pebbles' - Special Delivery (boy) - 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is from an older My Favorite Things stamp set - Beautiful Baby (LJD 37). I went around all of the edges of the papers with my Tim Holtz - black soot - distress ink. I die cut the stars using a Lawn Fawn Die.

I love it when a card is quick and easy and turns out cute!

The full design team reveals will be tomorrow over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge so be sure to stop by and see all of the design team creations. Last week's Top 3 will also be announced. We would love to see your take on the sketch this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment