Saturday, May 19, 2018

HIMCR #353 - Masculine

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday! It's a rainy Saturday around here and the boys are headed to see Deadpool 2 this afternoon, so that means I will be spending the afternoon in my scrap room!

Hiding In My Craft Room has a new challenge today, and this week we want to see your masculine projects.


Our sponsor for this challenge is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and the giveaway is three of their images.

I had the pleasure of working with the Thankful Tommy Turtle image.


Since we needed to make a masculine project, I decided to pull out Pink Paislee's - Outfitter - 6x6 paper pad. It's a great outdoorsy type collection and the colors were great for a masculine card. 

Stop by Hiding In My Craft Room to see more masculine projects from the rest of the design team. We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. What you choose to do with the provided image and sentiment is fantastic (turtle-tastic!)!!!

    ReplyDelete