Saturday, May 5, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #121

Hello, scrappy friends! Are you enjoying all of the fun on this National Scrapbooking Day? I sure am!

Sketch N Scrap's first card sketch of the month is posted today. Heather has created a fun sketch for us to work with. How will you interpret it?






I thought that since we are celebrating our 6th birthday at Sketch N Scrap this month that a birthday card was in order.

I knew when I saw the sketch that I would be using a plaid paper for my main panel, so I went in search of one in my stash and found this one from an older Simple Stories collection - Homespun - one of my most favorite collections!

The sentiment is from a Close To My Heart stamp set (B1537) - one of my favorite birthday stamps right now.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design team has interpreted this fun sketch. We would love to see your take on the sketch, so be sure to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great evening!

2 comments:

  1. That SS lines was one of my all time favorites, I have only scraps of it left now and I even bought doubles of most of the papers!! Beautiful card, love that stamp set as well, I use mine all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the card sketch #121, Lori! I like the added stars, too to help reinforce more of the black and red from that plaid paper! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete