Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Thinking Of You - Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #262

Hi, guys! I am back with one more project today - my card for this week's sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch:



For my card, I have used Crate Paper's - Wonder - 6x6 paper pad. I just love this corally pink color! I made a set of lollipop flowers - which I think may be my favorite to make. They are just too cute! The sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set and it fits perfectly in the space.

This card came together really quickly once I got the little flowers made.

The full design team reveals will be up on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog tomorrow, along with last week's Top 3, so be sure to stop back by and see the beautiful cards that have been created using this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment