Monday, May 14, 2018

UYS #311 - For the Moms

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. Ours was filled with lots of outside time and family fun.

Use Your Stuff has a new challenge posted today and this week we are celebrating all the Moms - or mother figures - out there.

I have created a Mother's Day card using Fancy Pants' - Office Suite - 6x6 paper pad. I have been hoarding this paper pad - and especially this floral paper - for a long time. I just love that floral paper and the colors, too. It was hard to cut into it, but what a pretty card for a special Mom to receive!

I based my card off of this older sketch from My Favorite Things:

This is one of my favorite go-to sketches to show off those pretty papers that I have in my stash.

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the beautiful projects the rest of the design team have created. We would love to see your creations this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment