Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Feeling Sketchy #125 - Happy Christmas

Good morning! We are half way through the week and half way through July. Summer is just speeding by!

I have the latest sketch from Feeling Sketchy to share with you today, and I know I say this every time, but I love this sketch! It's another one that would make a great layout, too.


I chose to make a card for today.

 
supplies used - Patterned Paper - green dot - Bo Bunny, Echo Park - Tis the Season 6x6 paper pad - all others, sentiment - Close To My Heart - B1390- Countdown, ink - Lawn Fawn - Black Licorice, enamel dots, - The Paper Studio.

I am in a small scrapbook group and we are having a Christmas in July card challenge all month long, so I have been in the mood to make some Christmas cards. Sadly, when I went back and looked, this card didn't fit any of the prompts that have been posted so far. But, hey - I have a Christmas card already made for this year! Hopefully I'll get a few more made for my group, that actually fit the prompt, before the end of the month.

At the beginning of the summer I had posted that I have a lot of 6x6 paper pads. I haven't done very well with using them on layouts, but I have used them on all of my cards that I have made so far. I'm still no where close to using them all up, but at least I'm putting a dent in them!

Our sponsor this time around is Polkadoodles. Be sure to check out the Feeling Sketchy blog today to learn more about our sponsor and to see what the rest of the design team has created. I hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back a little later today with a layout to share with you.

Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. This card is super cute Lori and I agree the sketch does look like it would work really well as a scrapbook sketch too. xx

    ReplyDelete